Music lounge

July 20, 2009

Precious Illusions


Lyrics | Precious Illusions lyrics


Grounded

Every breathe struck into the wire
Truth beyond heartache
I'm lost, so lost
I bleed and I bleed
You should see me cryin'

My directions so close to the end
I'm lost in dillusions
I have loved you...
Though your mess hides in your sweet smile

I'm grounded inside, broken inside
Questioning your lies
How can you mend the pain
The scars you left, how can you take away...

You ain't suppose to say more than what you can do
You're too distracted with your dillemas
Don't disturb me, my heart's mending.

-grace-
posted by grace at 3:07 AM

<< Home


ShoutMix chat widget
Share/Save/Bookmark Music Top Blogs Blog directory Blog Directory michael jackson,lady gaga, embed music for free submit blog for free, more traffic for your blog, Free Advertising Submit RSS Feed

blogarama - the blog directory

The Link Exchange - Your ultimate resource for link exchange!
restaurant for lease northamptonshire
Thousands of businesses for sale, Buy or sell a business at RightBiz. Connecting business buyers and sellers! Links Exchange - Free